Terms and Conditions
3. Cancellation Policy for Events & Programs
At EVRYMAN, we strive for every participant to have an experience that supports them and impacts them deeply. From time to time, participants may end up not being able to make an event, or may feel a need to step out. These policies exist to help support that experience.
Canceling before the event
- Our general policy is that tickets are non-refundable.
- In discussion with event production, case-by-case exceptions may be made for family or personal emergencies.
- If the ticket is canceled more than 40 days before the start of the event for any reason, we will credit the full price of the ticket to a future event or another EVRYMAN program.
- Because your spot means we commit to the food and lodging costs ahead of time:
- If the ticket is canceled 20-40 days before the event, we will credit 40% of the ticket price towards a future event or program.
- If the ticket is canceled less than 20 days before the event, we will credit 20% of the ticket price towards a future event or program.
During the event
- We work to ensure that you get exactly what type of room you paid for. If, for any reason, you don’t have the room type you thought you were supposed to have, please discuss with a Man of Service. If need be, we will refund you the difference or seek different accommodations.
- We always ask that if you feel like you want to leave, you talk to one of the facilitators before making that decision.
- Even if you are firm that you want to leave, please let a facilitator know so that we can be sure you are safe.
- If for any reason some aspect of the experience is problematic for you, including lodging or the program, please bring it up with a staff memeber
- Unless arranged with one of the facilitators, we will not provide a refund or credit for any portion of a ticket if you leave.
- If we ask you to step out of the program due to any meaningful infraction of the program agreements, you will be refunded the full price of the program minus any costs we have already incurred for the physical weekends.
4. Sorry Kids.
This Website is not for children under 13. We do not knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, nor do we communicate with children under 13 by email, phone or in any other manner without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as is reasonably possible and cease further communication with such individual.
5. Site Features.
(a) General Information.
Our Website is primarily meant to provide you with information about Evryman retreats, Evryman groups and about our company. While we try to keep our Website up-to-date and accurate, we take no responsibility for any incorrect information on the Website.
(b) Your Profile.
In order to use some features of the Website, you must create an account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information and are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You must keep your account password secure. You must notify Evryman immediately if you believe there has been unauthorized use of your account. When you create an account you must not use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. Impersonating another person on the website is prohibited. Our Website may also include: surveys to help us learn about you or your interest in Evryman, hosting a group, or being part of a news story about our company; and an email list sign-up. We do not guarantee any confidentiality or anonymity with respect to any information you provide to us. By submitting information, photos or other materials to us through the website or via email, you expressly: 1) give us permission to use such materials for any purpose; and 2) represent and warrant that you are the owner of such materials have the right to permit us to use them for any purpose.
(c) Retreat Registration.
(d) EVRYMAN Groups.
(e) Coaching Registration.
The Website also provides connection to vetted personal coaching. While Evryman approves any coaches featured on the Website, all Evryman coaches are independent coaches and not run owned or controlled by us. As such, any coaching arrangement is to be made directly between a coach and the individual and Evryman assumes no responsibility for the coaching services provided or any disputes that may arise from a coaching relationship. In addition, no Evryman coach has the right to represent evryman.commercially or otherwise to any third-parties without the prior written consent of Evryman.
(d) Other Third Party Sites.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We assume no responsibility for the content, products, services, policies, or practices of any third-party website(s). By visiting those sites, you may be subject to the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use that may apply to such website(s).
Unless otherwise specified, all intellectual property rights in and to the logos, trademarks, copyrights, trade dress, trade names, designs, photos, videos, and other material (collectively, the “Evryman Material”) on our Website is owned by Evryman. You may not copy, modify, publish, distribute, perform, or display any materials from our Website in whole or part in a manner inconsistent with the United States Copyright Act, including, without limitation, any “fair use” provisions (17 U.S.C § 107). Use of our Evryman Material for any purpose without first obtaining our express written permission may be a violation of our copyright and/or other proprietary rights.
You retain ownership rights in anything you submit to us through our Website or email. However, when you submit materials to us (e.g. information, photos, videos or other materials), you grant us a free, worldwide, perpetual right to modify, reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform the materials you have submitted, including, without, limitation, your name and likeness, and allow others to do the same for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes. You agree that you will not receive any compensation whatsoever for the aforementioned usage, and you are not entitled to make any claim in connection with our exercise of the permissions you have granted us, including, without limitation, claim(s) based on invasion of privacy, idea misappropriation, other violation of your civil rights, or defamation.
7. DMCA Notice.
If you believe that content you own has been copied and made accessible in a manner that violates your intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately. You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act [see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3)] by providing our Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in writing:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
8. Restrictions on Use.
- use the materials on the Website for any commercial purpose;
- use the Website or its content for any illegal purpose;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other user’s computer systems or networks associated with the Website;
- modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with Website;
- use the Website or any of any of its content in a way that may infringe upon the intellectual property other rights of any third party, including, without limitation, trademark, copyright, right of privacy or right of publicity; or
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
9. Medical Treatment.
The Website is provided for your convenience. You should not rely on information provided on this Website as a substitute for professional medical advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment and nothing on this Website creates a physician-patient relationship. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical advice or seeking emergency care.
Any user is solely responsible for their own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from any interaction with the website including the retreats, groups and any coaching relationships. As such, you agree that Evryman is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any interaction with the website or participation in retreats, groups and coaching relationships. You understand Evryman retreats, groups and coaching are not therapy and doe not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or use of the Website or any materials submitted by you through the Website, by email or otherwise, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, legal fees and disbursements) related to such claim.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR WARRANTIES OF UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, OR ERROR-FREE USE OR OPERATION.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE NOT THERAPY AND ARE NOT TO BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR COUNSELING, PSYCHOTHERAPY, PSYCHOANALYSIS, MENTAL HEALTH CARE, GROUP THERAPY, SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BY LEGAL, MEDICAL, OR OTHER QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS.
WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR: (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF THE WEBSITE; (B) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF USERS, OUR PARTNERS, ADVERTISERS OR OTHER PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE; (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (E) ANY INJURIES PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL TO YOU OR THIRD PARTIES RELATED TO THE SITE; (F) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE; AND/OR (G) ANY PRODUCT LISTED OR SOLD BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.
13. Limitation of Liability.
Last updated: August 20, 2019